Nov 20, 2018
Elise Loehnen, Chief Content Office of Goop, joins #Adulting with Zack
Peter and Nikki Sharp to discuss the growing pains of creating a
buzzy women's lifestyle brand, learning from criticism, and
shifting the paradigm of health and wellness.
- The Pros/Cons of Gwyneth Paltrow's involvement in Goop
- Laying Yoni Eggs
- The “Conscious Coupling” Controversy
- How criticism pushes conversations
- Our culture’s relationship with women
- Putting the power of health back into your hands
- Eliminating "scarcity" mentality and boosting
Keep up with Elise @eliseloehnen and @goop.
Keep up with us at @theadultingpodcast and don't
forget to subscribe and leave us a review! We'll be back every
Don't forget to follow @nikkisharp and @justplainzack to keep up with
Nikki and Zack!